ChineseInvestors.com, Inc.'s (CIIX) Investor Relations Services and Subscriptions Generate 70 Percent of Q1 FY2019 Sales3 Views
- For three months ended August 31, 2018, core investor relations and subscription sales generated $497,560, or 70 percent of CIIX’s $712,360 total revenue
- Warren Wang, CEO of CIIX, eyes greater FY2019 distribution of industrial hemp-based CBD products, both domestically and in China, for CBD Biotech enterprise
- SeeThruEquity, LLC, in update, sees CIIX as having upside potential if it can achieve renewed traction on investor relations and execute on cannabis and cryptocurrency strategies
ChineseInvestors.com, Inc.’s (OTCQB: CIIX) core businesses of investor relations and subscriptions drove 70 percent of its 1Q19 revenues, the company reported. It also had 70 percent higher YOY sales for its first quarter (http://nnw.fm/bH36s). At the same time, CIIX sees CBD Biotech, its wholly-owned foreign enterprise, delivering higher CBD product distribution in FY2019, both domestically and in China. It also reported an 800 percent increase in product sales led by ChineseHempOil.com, Inc. in 1Q19.
The CBD division, which includes CBD Biotech, Hemp Logic, Inc. and...
More from NetworkNewsWire
- First Cobalt Corp. (TSX.V: FCC) (OTCQX: FTSSF) on Safer Ground at Iron Creek Project as Risks of Toxic Supplies from Congo Increase
- Earth Science Tech, Inc. (ETST) Developing Products for Healthy Changes in the Lives of Individuals
- Sugarmade, Inc. (SGMD) Signs $40 Million Definitive Agreement to Acquire Sky Unlimited
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text STOCKS to 77948
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com